Today Best Price:
On the market for a Verizon phone featuring the Galaxy S7’s premium look and feel but you prefer a device with a bit larger screen? If so, how about the Galaxy S7 Edge? The Edge sibling of the Galaxy S7 comes equipped with an 5.5-inch AMOLED Quad HD curved-screen with enhanced functionality giving sharp viewing experience and quick access to favorite apps and contacts. Furthermore, the phone is powered by the 2.2GHz Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor sporting 4GB RAM and expandable storage that guarantees smooth performance of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and undisturbed multitasking mode. Connectivity options include 4G LTE (Cat.9), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC for Samsung Pay, whereas optic parameters are represented by a 12MP rear camera with OIS and LED flash and a front-facing 5MP selfie sensor. Except for great hardware, the phone is also a good-looker as it comes dressed in a beautifully-crafted waterproof body with superb fit and finish. Launched in 2016 and having successors, the new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Verizon phone without contract can be bought way cheaper thanks to independent online merchants associated with Cheap.
Purchasing phones released in 2016 from third-party stores is usually a smart choice when you want to buy one of the Galaxy phones at lower price. By taking advantage of the high competitiveness of the mobile market, you will get yourself a brand new phone while simultaneously making big savings and avoiding long term contracts. Just keep in mind that sometimes online shopping may carry the risk of being tricked. Follow our advice and do not buy phones from sellers offering them at suspiciously low prices since in most cases such deals turn out to be fishy. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. To save you from disappointing purchase below we posted a few short guides that will help you get a decent deal on Galaxy S7 Edge Verizon phone without contract safe online transactions on new phones you may find helpful.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||449.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||462.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S7 Edge
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 13 / 20 / 25 / 26
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM networks, can be used overseas if unlocked.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996 plus 4 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Curved Phone
- Weight: 5.54 ounces (157 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.86 inches wide x 5.94 inches high x 0.30 inches deep
- Color: Black Onyx
- Estimated Battery Talk: 36 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 336 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G935V
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Features
- Ruggedized: Water-Resistant, Rating: IPX7 (snorkeling)
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~534 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Dual-standard (Qi and AirFuel) / supports fast wireless charging
- Fast Charging: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.7, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Plus MST for payment
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, IMAP, POP
- Camera Resolution: 12 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow motion, hyperlapse
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 200GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Voice Recognition: "Ok Google" voice controls
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – February, 2016.
- Samsung flagship phone of 2016 - 2017 season.
- Has successors with newer look and updated hardware.
- It has been discontinued by the carriers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- SIM card may not included.
- Sports is non-removable battery.
- Glossy fingerprint magnet glass back.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Fast Charging
- Wireless Charging
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features