Today Best Price:
If you are in the market for a premium Verizon phone without contract at a reasonable price, the Samsung Galaxy S6 for Verizon Wireless may be up your alley. The Galaxy S6 is Samsung’s current flagship device and packs a set of specs which are in line with 2015 standards for high-end tier. The phone is equipped with a 5.1-inch display which is amazingly sharp thanks to QHD resolution, and is powered with Samsung’s very own Exynos 7420 chip. Moreover, the device offers fingerprint scanner, 3GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, 16-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front cameras and a 2,550 mAh battery. Released in April 2015, the new Samsung Galaxy S6 for Verizon Wireless is available today without contract at a cheaper price if you look beyond your carrier store.
If you are looking for an Android smartphone for Verizon off contract at a lower price, buying a device from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to do so. Just remember, in certain cases, buying phones at prices too good to be true may be tricky. Bear in mind that quality has its price so a phone offered at unusually low cost should raise a red flag. Below you can find a few tips and guides on how to buy new phones online for cheap and safely. We recommend to read them carefully in order to make your purchase smooth and risk-free.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||243.95||Buy it now ›|
|12.00||280.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||458.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S6
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S6
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgadeable
- Processor: 2.1 GHz Samsung Exynos 4+4 cores plus 3GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.87 ounces (138 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.78 inches wide x 5.65 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: Black Sapphire
- Estimated Battery Talk: 2550 mAh LiIon - 20 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 312 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SMG920VZKA
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276107790
Samsung Galaxy S6 Features
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~577 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to expand internal storage via memory card.
- The phone is no longer waterproof unlike the predecessor, Galaxy S5.
- The Galaxy S6 sports is non-removable battery.
- Battery life falls short versus the Galaxy S5.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features