Today Best Price:
The Samsung Galaxy S6 looks like the best option if you need a superb Android smartphone featuring sophisticated design and all the greatest currently available features? Sporting a glass body with metal frame finish, the Samsung’s latest flagship doesn’t only look great but also carries a package of top-notch specs, like the 5.1-inch Super AMOLED 1440x2560p display and powerful 2.1GHz Exynos 4+4 cores chipset boosted by 3GB RAM. Other features include: 16MP main camera with optical image stabilization, autofocus and LED flash accompanied by a 5MP secondary front unit, infrared port and Samsung Pay via NFC service. Released in March 2015, the new Galaxy S6 SIM-lock free phone can be yours cheaper thanks to third-party online stores.
Purchasing brand new unlocked phones from online independent vendors is a smart move when you want to get yourself the latest flagship smartphone paying less. You will get a brand new SIM-lock free phone without contract while additionally saving few bucks. Just word of caution, be aware of deals offering new high-end phones at unnaturally low prices. You know the rule, prices looking too good cannot be true. To help you avoid suspicious deals on phones, below we prepared few tips which we recommend to read before pulling a triger on any of the offers.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||354.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||369.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S6
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is unlocked global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 plus LTE 700 / 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2300
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S6
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Exynos 7420 plus 3GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.87 ounces (138 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.78 inches wide x 5.65 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: White Pearl
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G920F
Samsung Galaxy S6 Features
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~577 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to expand internal storage via memory card.
- The phone is no longer waterproof unlike the predecessor, Galaxy S5.
- The Galaxy S6 sports is non-removable battery.
- Battery life falls short versus the Galaxy S5.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features