Today Best Price:
Need a high-end Sprint phone with great specs but don’t have too much money to spare? If so, you may want to consider buying the Samsung Galaxy S6 for Sprint released in 2015. The phone comes with all the bells and whistles a flagship phone should have starting with a brilliant 5.1-inch display with a QHD resolution and super fast Exynos 7420 processor made by Samsung. In addition, the device packs a massive 3GB of RAM, up to 128GB of storage, great 16-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel selfie shooter, a 2,550 mAh battery and an array of sensors including fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2. Released in April 2015, the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Sprint phone, having a successor on the horizon, can be yours today at cheaper price from independent online merchants.
Skipping your carrier store and buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good idea if you want to purchase the Sprint phone without contract at a lower price. Also buying a phone model released in 2015 will save you extra and deliver the best smartphone features you need today. However, keep in mind that buying phones online without knowledge may be sometimes tricky, so you should always be extra careful. A phone’s price typically illustrates its functional or cosmetic condition, hence it’s better to avoid devices that appear to be priced inadequately. Below you can find a number of useful tips which can help you avoid common mistakes and buy a new phone without contract for cheap with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S6
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||398.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S6
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S6
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgadeable
- Processor: 2.1 GHz Samsung Exynos 4+4 cores plus 3GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.87 ounces (138 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.78 inches wide x 5.65 inches high x 0.27 inches deep
- Color: Black Sapphire
- Estimated Battery Talk: 2,550 mAh LiIon - 20 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 312 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G920PZKASPR
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276076256
Samsung Galaxy S6 Features
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~577 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2015.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to expand internal storage via memory card.
- The phone is no longer waterproof unlike the predecessor, Galaxy S5.
- The Galaxy S6 sports is non-removable battery.
- Battery life falls short versus the Galaxy S5.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features