Got tempted by the Galaxy S6 Edge’s innovative approach to design and functionality, but you’re put off by its full retail price? If so, then buying the unlocked phone from third-party online stores may be a smart move to get the phone cheaper. Housing a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED Quad-HD display with two round edges, 2.1GHz octa-core Exynos chip with 3GB RAM, 16MP camera with OIS, and Samsung Pay service, the Galaxy S6 Edge is definitely one of the best smartphones currently available on the mobile market (2015). Additionally, the phone’s beautifully-crafted body being a fusion of glass and metal should meet the most sophisticated tastes of all aesthetes. Released in March 2015, the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge unlocked phone compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T or T-Mobile is within your reach way cheaper if you know where to look for it.
If you want to buy the new Galaxy S6 Edge paying a lower price, buying the unlocked phone from third-party stores seems to be the best option to achieve the task. While getting a brand new device, you will simultaneously get a sim-lock free phone and save money. Just remember that we always get what we’ve paid for, so stay away from online deals offering phones at suspiciously low prices since they may be tricky. In order to help you find a reliable deal on your new phone, below we prepared few tips on how to shop online with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||476.34||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S6 Edge
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is unlocked global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 plus LTE 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 17 / 20 / 29 / 30
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57 Exynos 7420 plus 3 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.66 ounces (132 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.76 inches wide x 5.59 inches high x 0.28 inches deep
- Color: White Pearl
- Estimated Battery Talk: 26 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 312 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: G925F-32GB-WHITE
- UPC/GTIN: 08806086890632
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Features
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~577 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Supports WPC 1.1, PMA 1.0
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Infrared: Yes
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1 with aptX, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD slow/fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- TV Output: MHL 3.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – March, 2015.
- Quite pricey versus the standard Galaxy S6.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Tricky to hold thanks two rounded displays.
- No option to expand internal storage via memory card.
- The Galaxy S6 Edge sports is non-removable battery.
- Battery life falls short versus the Galaxy S5.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features