Today Best Price:
Looking for one of best Samsung smartphones but don’t want to pay a premium price? Then you might want to check out the Samsung Galaxy S5 that got recently a successor – the Galaxy S6. Despite of its age, the Galaxy S5 still brings to the table refreshed design, improved hardware and the latest version of Android software. The phone keeps a typical Galaxy S style but, unlike previous models, has a patterned back for firmer grip. It also comes with IP67 rating meaning that it is dustproof and water-resistant. Key features of the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F include a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display, a 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 chip, 16-megapixel camera, 4G LTE and Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Samsung’s new TouchWiz skin. The phone is unlocked which means that can be used with any GSM carrier such as AT&T or T-Mobile. Released in February 2014, the Samsung Galaxy S5 unlocked phone can be yours today without contract at a lower price if know where to look for it.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 at a cheaper price. However, be aware, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find a few tips below to help you find your new phone at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||169.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||187.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.11 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.59 inches high x 0.32 inches deep
- Color: Shimmery White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 390 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G900F
- UPC/GTIN: 00710500603655
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features
- Ruggedized: IP67 for water and dust resistance
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~432 ppi pixel density, Super AMOLED Display
- Fingerprint Scanner: Swipe-style scanner built into home button
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-Band, MIMO
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Some versions only
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: MHL 2.1
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - February 2014.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2014.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Comparing the phone to its predecessor Galaxy S4, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been just subtly improved.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory Card may not be included.
- Doesn’t feature FM Radio.
- The fingerprint scanner can be confusing to use.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features