Today Best Price:
If your expectations of a smartphone extend beyond basic functions to advanced camera options, then the Samsung Galaxy S5 for Sprint may be what you are looking for. The phone comes with a 16-megapixel rear sensor which offers near-professional experience thanks to such features as 4K video capture, Isocell technology, real HDR photos and videos as well as phase detection autofocus, which needs only 3 seconds to focus. Other features of the Galaxy S5 SM-G900 include a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, 5.1-inch SUPER Amoled display, 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable storage, 4G LTE Spark internet, IP67 rating, fingerprint scanner and Android KitKat. Released in February 2014, the Samsung Galaxy S5 for Sprint can be yours today at a more attractive price if you look for it beyond your carrier store.
Buying smartphones from third party merchants is a smart move to when you want a premium smartphone without contract at a price cheaper price than in carrier’s retail store. Just be aware. Buying new high-end phones online at suspiciously low prices may be sometimes tricky. We recommend to keep distance from deals that look too good, as they carry the highest risk of fraud. Before purchasing any phone we advise you to read a few tips below which will help you avoid common mistakes and purchase your new Galaxy S5 phone without risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||340.00||Buy it now ›|
|350.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500 (Spark)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.11 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.59 inches high x 0.32 inches deep
- Color: Charcoal Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 29 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-G900
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features
- Ruggedized: IP67 for water and dust resistance
- Display: 5.1-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, ~432 ppi pixel density, Super AMOLED Display
- Fingerprint Scanner: Swipe-style scanner built into home button
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-Band, MIMO
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Some versions only
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: MHL 2.1
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Voice Recognition: S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - February 2014.
- Samsung's flagship smartphone of 2014.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Comparing the phone to its predecessor Galaxy S4, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has been just subtly improved.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Doesn’t feature FM Radio.
- The fingerprint scanner can be confusing to use.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features