Looking for a cheaper version of the popular Galaxy S4? If so, you don’t have to look any further. Simply check out the deals on the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. The phone supports LTE connectivity and, being factory unlocked, is compatible with all GSM carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile. The handset boasts a 4.3-inch touch screen and an 8-megapixel rear camera with 720p HD video capture. Under the hood the handset has a 1.7 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor, with Adreno 305 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. The device runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and offers such functionalities as Smart Stay, Smart Pause, Smart Scroll, Air Gestures. Released in 2013, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini can be yours at a budget-friendly price from third party vendors.
Buying phones online from third-party vendors may be a good alternative if you want to purchase an Android-powered phone at a cheap price. However buying phones at surprisingly low prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. Remember, you get what you pay for. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you avoid a disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||91.20||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||92.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S4 Mini
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 plus 1.5GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.77 ounces (107 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.41 inches wide x 4.91 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black Mist
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-i9195
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1.5 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Despite of its name the device is not as powerful as the original Samsung Galaxy S4.
- SIM card is not included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding 3G / 4G high speed data. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini was released globally. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you may encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features