Today Best Price:
Out of stock
For those of you who are on the lookout for a relatively affordable unlocked handset without a long term contract, the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is a lovely mid-range smartphone that should do the job. The phone is selling for a not bad price, considering you’re getting a 4-inch Super AMOLED display with a WVGA resolution, dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal memory, a microSD card slot for expandable storage, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Released in 2012 the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini packed with intelligent technology is available in the US unlocked and without contract from third-party vendors.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good option when you need a feature-rich Galaxy smartphone without contract at a lower price. However, buying new phones at suspicious fishy prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S III Mini
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S III Mini
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S III Mini
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: dual-core 1GHz processor plus 1GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.93 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.48 inches wide x 4.78 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Marble White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 14.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 460 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-I8190
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 14.4
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AMR-NB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 8 GB plus 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Despite of its name the smartphone is not as powerful as the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of the 4G LTE connectivity.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).