Today Best Price:
Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is a lovely mid-range smartphone designed for those of you who are on the lookout for a relatively affordable unlocked handset without a long term contract. The phone is selling for a not bad price, considering you’re getting a 4-inch Super AMOLED display with a WVGA resolution, dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal memory, a microSD card slot for expandable storage, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Released in 2012 the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini packed with intelligent technology is available in the US unlocked and without contract from third-party vendors.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a premium smartphone but don’t want to spend too much money. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, keep in mind that buying phones online at cheap prices may be sometimes risky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a new phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Galaxy S III Mini
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||134.00||Buy it now ›|
|200.00||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy S III Mini Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S III Mini
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Galaxy S III Mini Details
- Name: Galaxy S III Mini
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: dual-core 1GHz processor plus 1GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.93 ounces (112 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.48 inches wide x 4.78 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 14.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 460 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-I8190
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085347250
Galaxy S III Mini Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 14.4
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AMR-NB, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 8 GB plus 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Despite of its name the smartphone is not as powerful as the Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of the 4G LTE connectivity.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy S III Mini was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).