Today Best Price:
Samsung Galaxy S III, the most favorite phone of 2012, brought the Android devices to a whole new level. The Galaxy S III is equipped with 4.8-inch HD touch screen super AMOLED display, fast 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 8 megapixel autofocus camera with flash and zero shutter lag plus 1.9 megapixel front facing camera. Operating on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Galaxy S III is designed to share wirelessly across different devices with Share Play for music and videos, Share Shot for photos, and S Beam app to share files by touching two compatible smartphones together. The Galaxy S III responds to the user’s voice commands via S voice assistant. Samsung Galaxy S III for a long time will be a luxury device on the market… as its price. To buy it cheaper without contract look for it from third-party stores.
Buying latest phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need the Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone without a contract at cheaper price. However, buying brand new phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here a few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S III GT i9300
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||99.98||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||154.95||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S III GT i9300 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S III (GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band)
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy S III GT i9300 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S III GT i9300
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 Exynos Quad Core plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.69 ounces (133 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.82 inches wide x 5.46 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Garnet Red
- Estimated Battery Talk: 11.6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 590 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-I9300MBDTGY
Samsung Galaxy S III GT i9300 Features
- Display: 4.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Verision 4.0 plus A2DP, EDR
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AC3, eAAC+, FLAC, WAV
- FM Radio: Stereo
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support data services such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In many cases, in order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S III is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features