Today Best Price:
The next generation of Samsung’s award-winning Galaxy S series, the Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone is now available on Boost Mobile prepaid network. Its impressive list of cutting-edge features lives up to all of the hype making this smartphone a compelling choice for Boost consumers. Much like the Galaxy S III launched across various US carriers the Boost Mobile version runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and comes equipped with a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM providing high-speed multitasking and high-performance gaming. The phone offers also 8MP main camera, 1.9MP front shooter, Wi-Fi with wireless hotspot, 4G LTE connectivity, 16GB storage expandable up to 64GB with microSD card. Released in 2012, the Samsung Galaxy S III for a long time was a smartphone offered at premium price. Since, it has a successor already you can buy the phone cheaper from third party merchants.
Buying phones released in 2012 is a smart move to get a premium Samsung Galaxy smartphone at a cheap price. Additionally, buying phones online from third party retailers is the easiest way to save even more. Just be aware. Buying cheap new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a cheap phone read few tips below which will help you to avoid common mistakes and buy your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S III
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||128.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||249.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S III Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S III
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri Band CDMA) plus LTE 1900
Samsung Galaxy S III Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S III
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.65 ounces (132 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.82 inches wide x 5.46 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Marble White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 520 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SCH-R530
Samsung Galaxy S III Features
- Display: 4.8-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Verision 4.0 plus A2DP, EDR
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: Connect the phone to TV for viewing pictures, videos, and more.
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AC3, eAAC+, FLAC, WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Released in 2012 - Samsung released already a successor of Galaxy S III.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S III is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and enjoy Google Play store. Free of charge but still required.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features