The Samsung Galaxy S II for Boost Mobile is the best Android device of 2012 available at the carrier store. Powered by a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Samsung Galaxy S II offers super speedy access to movies, TV shows, websites, games, apps, and more. With its ultra-thin design, huge 4.52-inch touch screen and Super AMOLED Plus technology offering deeper and richer picture quality, the Galaxy S II gives users the best entertainment content on-the-go. Released in 2011 and having successor, the Samsung Galaxy S II for Boost Mobile is available today at a cheaper price from third party vendors.
Buying phones released in 2011 from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need a featured Samsung Galaxy smartphone at a cheaper price. Just be aware, buying high end phones at a suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Before purchasing the phone we recommend to read few tips below to avoid common mistakes and purchase your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy S II 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|80.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy S II
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 WiMAX 2500
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy S II 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Samsung Exynos C210 Dual-core
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.55 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.7 inches wide x 5.1 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8.7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 253 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Galaxy S II
Samsung Galaxy S II 4G Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: WiMAX
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, MAP Version 3.0 + HS
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI, with adapter
- DLNA: Version 1.5
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AMR, WAV, OGG
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G an older model among newer Android smartphones.
- Samsung has released already a successor of the Galaxy S II 4G - the Galaxy S III with new look and and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Device doesn't support super fast 4G LTE internet just WiMAX 4G.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Galaxy S II 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy S II 4G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features