Today Best Price:
The Samsung Galaxy Rush is an inexpensive way to get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on Boost Mobile pre-paid network. This update to the Prevail adds a 1.3MP front-facing camera, stronger 1750 mAh battery and bumps up display size to 3.5-inch, 1GHz processor, and main camera to 3.2MP resolution. Other features are standard for any basic Android phone including access to Google Play store, touch screen capability, GPS navigation, Wi-Fi, full HTML browser and memory card slot. Released in 2012 the Samsung Galaxy Rush for Boost Mobile is available at cheaper price from third party vendors.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone with popular Ice Cream Sandwich software at lower price. However, buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes risky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are few tips below to help you find a new phone at low price, great value and purchase it without any hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Rush
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||34.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||43.73||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Rush Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Rush (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 1900
Samsung Galaxy Rush Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Rush
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 plus 768 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.2 ounces (119 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.36 inches wide x 4.84 inches high x 0.47 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 348 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPH-M830
Samsung Galaxy Rush Features
- Display: 3.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AMR, AWB, M4A, MID, OGG, QCP, WAV, WMA
- Internal Memory: 4 GB plus 768 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Samsung Galaxy Rush is an lower-end affordable smartphone for anyone on budget.
- Boost Mobile has released already newer Android smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Single-core processor may sometimes lag while dealing with the newest software and apps.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Caution: Your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Rush is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to activate this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Rush is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).