Today Best Price:
If you are looking for an Android-powered smartphone for Virgin Mobile with dual cameras that wouldn’t force you to break the bank, the Samsung Galaxy Reverb might an interesting option. The phone is equipped with a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash as well as a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Other key features include 4-inch touch screen display, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm S2 processor, 768 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal memory expandable up to 64 GB via microSD slot. Released in 2012 on Virgin Mobile pre-paid network, the Samsung Galaxy Reverb is on sale at a very low price.
Buying phones with older versions of Android software is a good alternative when you need a decent smartphone but don’t want to spend too much money. Also purchasing phones from third-party vendors may bring even more savings. However, be aware. Buying phones online at cheap prices may be sometimes tricky. Avoid buying phones at prices too good to be true. Here are some tips to consider which will help you to find a great deal on your new phone, avoid common mistakes and make a purchase with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Reverb
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||34.95||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||49.95||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Reverb Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Reverb
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 1900
Samsung Galaxy Reverb Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Reverb
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm S2 MSM8655 plus 768 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.54 ounces (129 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.53 inches wide x 4.82 inches high x 0.44 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 169 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPH-M950
Samsung Galaxy Reverb Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 768 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2012, what makes the Samsung Galaxy Reverb an older model among the latest Android phones.
- Samsung has released already newer Android models for Virgin Mobile with new look and updated specs.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Lack of dual-core processor, the phone may sluggish while multitasking.
- The phone doesn't support LTE frequencies.
- No mobile hotspot feature on the phone.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Virgin Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Virgin Mobile subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Reverb is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Since the Samsung Galaxy Reverb is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but required).