The Samsung Galaxy Note II is here and is bigger and bolder! Finally, you won’t have to carry both: your phone and your tablet; you can have it all-in-one, ultimate mobile device – phablet. The Galaxy Note II features a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, a quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos processor, 2GB of internal RAM, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 16 GB of integrated memory, 3100 mAh battery and S Pen allowing users to write directly on the screen. Released in 2012 on Verizon network, the Galaxy Note II can be yours today at a cheaper price from third-party vendors.
If you are looking for a Galaxy Note 2 at low price, buying a device from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to do so. Just remember, in certain cases, buying phones at prices too good to be true may be tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Note II
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||199.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note II Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note II
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 750
- World Edition / Global Phone: Supports CDMA and GSM frequencies.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy Note II Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 Cortex A-9 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.35 ounces (180 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.16 inches wide x 5.94 inches high x 0.38 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SCHI605TSV
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276005881
Samsung Galaxy Note II Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+ , AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2012 what makes the phone an older model among the latest Android smartphones.
- The Galaxy Note II has already a successor with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued by Verizon, the phone is now available only from third-party vendors.
- Large size - 3.16 inches wide x 5.94 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.35 ounces.
- Verizon logo on home button.
- SIM card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Galaxy Note II was originally released by Verizon. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than Verizon you may encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note II is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features