The next big thing is already here. The biggest and the most powerful phablet on the market – the Galaxy Note II N7100 is now available factory unlocked and without contract. What is a phablet? Phone? Tablet? Samsung says: best of both. The Galaxy Note II features a 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display, a quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos processor, 2GB of internal RAM, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, 16 GB of integrated memory, 3100 mAh battery and S Pen allowing users to write directly on the screen. Released in 2012 the phablet can be yours at a cheaper price from third-party vendors than from your carrier’s store.
Buying latest phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a featured Samsung Galaxy phablet without contract at a cheaper price. However, buying brand new phones online at suspicious low prices may be sometimes risky. When you buy a phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you a new phone at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Note II
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||285.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||629.00||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note II Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note II
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 plus WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Note II Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 Cortex A-9 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.46 ounces (183 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: GT-N7100
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085314917
Samsung Galaxy Note II Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+ , AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2012 what makes the phone an older model among the latest Android smartphones.
- The Galaxy Note II has already successors with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued by service providers, the phone is now available from third-party vendors.
- Large size - 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.46 ounces.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features