Today Best Price:
Out of stock
In the market for a new Android smartphone with big screen running on AT&T network? If so, check out our deals on the Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-i317, aka Galaxy Note 2. The phone features a huge 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels which is bound to guarantee amazing viewing experience. The device is powered by a quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 processor with Mali-400MP GPU and offers 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory, 3,100 mAh battery, dual cameras and support for LTE connectivity. Released in 2012 on AT&T network and having successors, the Samsung Galaxy Note II for AT&T can be yours today at the lowest price.
If you are looking to buy a Galaxy Note phablet at low price, searching for a version released in 2012 is one of the best ways to do so. Just remember, in certain cases, buying older phone models at prices too good to be true may be tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Note II
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Samsung Galaxy Note II Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note II
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 plus WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy Note II Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean (upgradeable)
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 Cortex A-9 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.46 ounces (183 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SGH-i317
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085314917
Samsung Galaxy Note II Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+ , AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Released in September, 2012 what makes the Galaxy Note II an older Android smartphone among newest releases.
- Samsung launched already successor of the Galaxy Note II in 2013.
- Large size - 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.46 ounces.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features