Today Best Price:
Admired for its premium ultra-sleek design and a package of powerful hardware the Samsung’s Galaxy Note 5 for Verizon is surely a choice proper for all of those who value high quality. The latest update to the Samsung flagship phablet line comes dressed in a beautifully crafted body with metal frame finishing housing a large and extremely vivid Super AMOLED 5.7-inch screen panel sporting Quad HD resolution and S Pen input. Powered by the Samsung’s own 64-bit octa-core Exynos 7420 processor with 4GB RAM the phablet delivers all necessary modern connectivity options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and NFC. In the field of optics, the Galaxy Note 5 provides its users with a 16MP camera supported by a 5MP front-facing sensor. Other features include a fingerprint scanner and heart-rate monitor along with a 3,000 mAh battery with fast wireless charging that keeps the whole thing running. Summing up, the Galaxy Note 5 isn’t only a stylish gadget but also a pretty capable tool of work and entertainment that now can be yours significantly cheaper if you decide to buy the phablet from independent online sellers.
If you want to put your hands on a brand new Verizon Galaxy Note but don’t want to pay its full price, buying it from third-party merchants seems to be one of the best way to achieve the goal. You won’t only save yourself more than just few bucks, but simultaneously avoid carrier’s commitment. However, aware of the fact that nothing, especially expensive phones, comes for free these days be always careful with online deals selling phones at unnaturally low prices. You know the rule saying that we always get what we pay for. Remember if something looks too good, it simply cannot be true. So if a price looks suspicious, you’d better look for another offer. To save you from being tricked by dishonest online sellers, below we prepared several tips on how to find a nice deal on a phone and buy it online with full confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Galaxy Note 5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||342.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||349.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||500.00||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band Verizon phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked.
Galaxy Note 5 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 8-core (4+4) 2.1 GHz Samsung Exynos 7420 plus 4GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 6.03 ounces (171 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.00 inches wide x 6.03 inches high x 0.30 inches deep
- Color: Black Sapphire
- Estimated Battery Talk: Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SMN920VZKE
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276116266
Galaxy Note 5 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~518 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: WPC (Qi) and PMA, plus proprietary Samsung fast mode
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – July, 2015.
- The Galaxy Note 5 featuring great design and build quality costs significantly more than the other high-end phablets.
- Can be difficult to operate in one hand due to the large size - 3.00 inches wide x 6.03 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.03 ounces.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Lack infrared feature
- No option to expand storage via memory card.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features