Today Best Price:
Looking for a big and stylish smartphone for Sprint? How about the recent update to the Samsung’s premium phablet line, the Galaxy Note 5? Featuring exquisite, sleek design the slate houses a fantastic 5.7-inch Super AMOLED Quad HD display delivering high-quality viewing experience. Except being a good looker the Galaxy Note 5 is also a really powerful machine driven by a 64-bit octa-core Samsung Exynos 7420 processor coupled with 4GB RAM that together with S Pen enhanced input makes the phablet a great tool of work and communication. Other equally great specs include a fingerprint scanner, heart-rate monitor and a 16MP primary camera accompanied by a 5MP front snapper. Kept alive by a 3,000 mAh battery with fast wireless charging, the Galaxy Note 5 provides its users with a complete package of connectivity options including 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and NFC. If you feel like released in 2015 for Sprint the Galaxy Note 5 is a device for you, right now you may buy it noticeably cheaper if you decide to take advantage of third-party sellers’ online offer.
Buying a phone from independent stores is always a smart idea if you want to get yourself a top-notch device at lower cost. By doing so you won’t only make some money savings, but as well dodge long-term carrier’s contract commitment and all those formalities associated with signing it. However, conscious of the fact that online shopping may in certain cases carry the risk of being deceived, keep few things in mind. First and foremost, never let yourself being tempted by deals offering new phones at suspiciously cheap prices. Why? You surely know the rule saying that nothing comes for free and we always get what we pay for. In order to help you find a reliable deal on a new Galaxy Note 5 for Sprint and buy it online without hazard, below we posted a few short guides on safe online shopping practices.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Galaxy Note 5
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||279.95||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||307.99||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 5 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 5
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a dual band Sprint phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM), WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 850 / 1900 / 2500
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked.
Galaxy Note 5 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 5
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: 8-core (4+4) 2.1 GHz Samsung Exynos 7420 plus 4GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Phablet
- Weight: 6.03 ounces (171 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.00 inches wide x 6.03 inches high x 0.30 inches deep
- Color: Black Sapphire
- Estimated Battery Talk: Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SPHN92064BKS
- UPC/GTIN: 00887276153025
Galaxy Note 5 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, ~518 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 9)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: WPC (Qi) and PMA, plus proprietary Samsung fast mode
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Supports Samsung Pay
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 16 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion, fast motion modes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – July, 2015.
- The Galaxy Note 5 featuring great design and build quality costs significantly more than the other high-end phablets.
- Can be difficult to operate in one hand due to the large size - 3.00 inches wide x 6.03 inches high.
- Heavy - 6.03 ounces.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Lack infrared feature
- No option to expand storage via memory card.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features