Today Best Price:
Need a powerful Android smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity off contract on Verizon network? If your budget is not an issue, you may want to check out the deals on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, also known as Galaxy Note III. This successor to the Galaxy Note II is the most powerful phone released by Samsung so far (2014). Under the hood, the phablet has a 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor which paired with 3 GB of RAM guarantees flawless performance. Moreover, the phone packs 5.7-inch Super Amoled display, support for 4G LTE connectivity, 32 GB of internal memory, 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera and 3,200 mAh battery. Released in 2013 on Verizon network, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V / SM-9005 is up for grabs today at an attractive price tag if you look for it within third party vendors.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need the newest and the best smartphones available on market today without signing up any long term contracts. However, be cautious. Buying brand new phones at suspicious cheap prices and fishy sellers may be sometimes risky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||108.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||127.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900; GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM); WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 750 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean - upgradeable
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SM-N900V
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - September, 2013
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 supports GSM network it is still locked to Verizon service. If you planning travel abroad you need to contact Verizon customer support in order to remove the SIM lock.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features