Today Best Price:
Searching for an unlocked phablet with a gorgeous and massive screen, fast quad-core processor, and best stylus pen features? If so, consider purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 N9000. The Galaxy Note 3, also known as Galaxy Note III, features a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display, quad-core processor supported by 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal memory and is powered by a hefty 3,200 mAh battery. The S Pen designed for handy apps, such as: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, and S Finder delivers user best phablet experience. Released in September 2013, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 can be yours at low price without contract if you buy it from third-party retailers.
Buying international versions of the phones is a smart move to get an unlocked Galaxy Note 3 phablet without contract at a cheap price. Just be aware. Buying new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online, keep few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a phone read few tips below which will help you to find great deal on your new phone, avoid common mistakes and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Galaxy Note 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||229.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||258.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||299.99||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Details
- Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: N9000
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- Galaxy Note 3 N9000 does not support LTE network.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features