Today Best Price:
The Galaxy Note 3 is Samsung’s most powerful smartphone available on market in 2013. Known also as Galaxy Note III, the phablet features a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display, quad-core processor, which is backed by 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal memory. The handset is powered by an impressive 3,200 mAh battery. The S Pen designed for handy apps, such as: Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, and S Finder delivers user best phablet experience. Released in September 2013, the unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 can be yours at lower price if you buy it from third-party merchants.
Buying phones from third party vendors is a good alternative when you need a premium Android smartphone at a cheap price. However, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips below which to help you find a new phone at great price and purchase it with no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Galaxy Note 3 N9000
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|4.99||99.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||104.99||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note 3
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 3 N9000
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 / Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.93 ounces (168 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: N9000
Galaxy Note 3 N9000 Features
- Display: 5.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet with other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Gmail, Exhcnage
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL 2.0
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic), S-Voice
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Large size - 3.12 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Heavy - 5.93 ounces.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- Galaxy Note 3 N9000 does not support LTE network.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G / 4G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features