Today Best Price:
If you are looking for something bigger than a standard Android phone for T-Mobile with great camera and S-Pen features, you may be happy to know that Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phablet offers this and much more at affordable price. Released in 2012 and having successors, the T-Mobile Galaxy Note II, also known as Galaxy Note 2 T889, is now for sale for cheap. As of specs, the phone is equipped with an 8-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash. The camera offers simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization. Other key features include a 5.5-inch vibrant display, 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera, quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory and of course S-Pen stylus with productivity tools.
Buying older phone models is a good alternative if you want to purchase a higher-end phablet without contract at a cheaper price. However, pay attention. Keep in mind that buying brand new phones at surprisingly low prices may have sometimes flip sides. Avoid deals too good to be true as they are very risky and you may become a victim of online fraud. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you avoid a disappointing purchase and get you featured phone at good price.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Galaxy Note 2
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||285.00||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Note 2 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Note II
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 plus WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 1700
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Galaxy Note 2 Details
- Name: Galaxy Note 2
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean (upgradeable)
- Processor: Quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 Cortex A-9 plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.46 ounces (183 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high x 0.37 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 15 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 288 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SGH-T889
- UPC/GTIN: 08806085314917
Galaxy Note 2 Features
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, SAP 1.1, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.9 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI via MHL (USB)
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+ , AC3, FLAC
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Released in September, 2012 what makes the Galaxy Note II an older Android smartphone among newest releases.
- Samsung launched already successor of the Galaxy Note II in 2013.
- Large size - 3.17 inches wide x 5.95 inches high.
- Difficult to operate with one hand.
- Heavy - 6.46 ounces.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Because the Samsung Galaxy Note is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features