Today Best Price:
Need a reliable 4G-enabled smartphone for T-Mobile but don’t want to spend a fortune on one of the latest offerings? The Samsung Galaxy Exhibit may be just what you are looking for. The phone provides hours of web surfing at lightning fast 4G speed. The device is powered by a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255 chip and offers 4 GB of internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD slot. The handset comes equipped with 3.7-inch display, 3-megapixel rear camera, front-facing camera for video chatting and a 1500 mAh removable battery. The device runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Released in 2011 and discontinued by T-Mobile, the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit can be had today at a low price.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers is a good idea if you need a reliable 4G Android phone at a cheap price. If you want to save even more, you can purchase it from third-party vendors. Just bear in mind that a phone that has a surprisingly low price may come with some drawbacks. As you probably heard the rule, you get what you pay for. Read the tips below, before making a purchase, as they can help you to find a cheap phone at great value, shop wisely and with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Galaxy Exhibit II 4G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||122.99||Buy it now ›|
Galaxy Exhibit II 4G Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Galaxy Exhibit II 4G
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: T-Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) and WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Galaxy Exhibit II 4G Details
- Name: Galaxy Exhibit II 4G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255 + 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4 ounces (113 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.35 inches wide x 4.54 inches high x 0.45 inches deep
- Color: Available in Blue or Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 360 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SGH-T679
- UPC/GTIN: 00610214628206
Galaxy Exhibit II 4G Features
- Display: 3.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: Yes
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 14.4
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, SAP 1.1, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 4 GB internal storage, 512 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Galaxy Exhibit II 4G an older model among newer Android phones.
- Samsung has already released newer smartphones from Galaxy family with upgraded specs and features.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Battery may be an issue if you are addicted to use data services.
- Outdated processor may cause slowness with latest applications.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Galaxy Exhibit II 4G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Despite of the phone's quad-band capability, the device must be unlocked first in order to be used overseas.
- Since the HTC myTouch is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features