Need a sleek Android phone with gorgeous screen, lots of memory and good camera but your budget is tight? If so the Samsung Behold II T939 should be your solution. Released in 2009 and discontinued by T-Mobile, the Behold II T939 is available today at a cheap price.
Buying older generations of Android smartphones is a good alternative when you need an Android phone at a cheap price. Just be aware, buying unlocked phones online at suspicious low prices may have downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know, you get what you pay for. Read few tips below before purchasing a cheap phone what should help you make the right decision.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Samsung Behold II T939
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||87.95||Buy it now ›|
Samsung Behold II T939 Specs
- Manufacturer: Samsung
- Model: Behold II T939 (GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 1700 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Samsung Behold II T939 Details
- Name: Samsung Behold II T939
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 1.5
- Processor: 528 MHz ARM11
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.29 ounces (122 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.23 inches wide x 4.60 inches high x 0.51 inches deep
- Color: Brown Exterior
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 100 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: SGH T939
- UPC/GTIN: 610214620354
Samsung Behold II T939 Features
- Display: 3.2-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 3.6
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, BPP 1.2, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP4, GMail
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WMA, AAC
- Internal Memory: 153 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 16GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Samsung Behold II T939 kind of an older phone.
- Discontinued model by service providers is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included
- Memory card may not be included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Samsung Behold II T939 was originally released by T-Mobile. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than T-Mobile you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Since the Behold II T939 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).