Today Best Price:
If you are looking for a cheap messaging phone, a non-smartphone device, then the Pantech Laser should do the trick. This Laser takes software of the Pantech Pursuit and puts it into a much thinner body, with a larger 3.1-inch screen and better 3 MP camera. Other features are similar, including touch screen, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 3G high speed internet, and memory card slot. Released in 2010 and discontinued by AT&T, the unlocked Pantech Laser P9050 is available today at a cheap price without requirement signing up any long term contracts.
Buying older phones discontinued by service providers is a smart way to purchase an featured phone with QWERTY keyboard at a low price. However, be cautious. Buying phones at suspiciously cheap prices may have sometimes drawbacks. You know, each phone has its pros and cons, cheap phones especially cons. Read the tips below as they will help you find a budget friendly phone at great value, avoid common mistakes and shop it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Pantech Laser
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||329.99||Buy it now ›|
Pantech Laser Specs
- Manufacturer: Pantech
- Model: Laser
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Pantech Laser Details
- Name: Pantech Laser
- Operating System: Non-Smartphone
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 4.05 ounces (115 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.27 inches wide x 4.43 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Available in Black and Blue
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 336 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: P9050
Pantech Laser Features
- Display: 3.1-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2 overseas
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, AAC+, MP3, WMA
- Internal Memory: 112 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Pantech Laser an older model on market.
- Pantech Laser is an entry-level, affordable phone dedicated for users who need a physical keyboard above all.
- Discontinued model by AT&T is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- No flash on camera.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Pantech Laser was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.