Today Best Price:
If you need an inexpensive Android smartphone with slide-out QWERTY keyboard, you should check out today’s deals on the Pantech P8000 Crossover Adventure. The phone is a good solution for people that want an Android phone, but don’t want to lose the standard keyboard. Key features of the Pantech Crossover include 3.1-inch touch screen, 3 MP camera, Bluetooth and GPS technology, Wi-Fi with mobile hotspot and support for expandable memory cards. Released in 2010 and discontinued by AT&T, the Pantech Crossover is available today at the lowest price ever.
Buying phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need an Android smartphone with physical QWERTY keyboard at a cheap price. However buying phones online at suspiciously low prices may have some downsides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. The general rule is that you get what you pay for. Follow the tips below to find your new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Pantech Crossover
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||89.99||Buy it now ›|
Pantech Crossover Specs
- Manufacturer: Pantech
- Model: Crossover
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Pantech Crossover Details
- Name: Pantech Crossover
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2 upgradable to 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7227
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 5.15 ounces (146 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.28 inches wide x 4.45 inches high x 0.56 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 360 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: P8000
- UPC/GTIN: 00843124001818
Pantech Crossover Features
- Display: 3.1-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 7.2
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 496 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Pantech Crossover P8000 kind of an older model among newer Android devices.
- The Crossover is an entry-level, affordable phone dedicated for users who need a physical keyboard above all.
- Discontinued model by service providers is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- No flash on camera.
- Outdated operating system.
- Slow 600MHz processor – the phone may be sluggish while dealing with the newest apps.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Pantech Crossover P8000 was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Since the Pantech Crossover P8000 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).