If you are looking for a best Windows 8 phone on market, the Nokia Lumia 920 may be the answer. The phone’s 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ ClearBlack display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass and guarantees perfect readability even in direct sunlight. The handset also is equipped with dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, advanced 8.7-megapixel PureView camera and a 2,000 mAh battery – the largest Nokia ever put into a smartphone. In addition, the handset supports NFC, LTE and is integrated with XBox. Released in 2012 on AT&T network, the Nokia Lumia 920 is available today at a cheap price without contract.
If you are looking for a Windows 8 at low price, buying a device from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to do so. Just remember, in certain cases, buying phones at prices too good to be true may be tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to find a new phone at great value and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Nokia Lumia 920
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||159.00||Buy it now ›|
|20.00||200.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||555.00||Buy it now ›|
Nokia Lumia 920 Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: Lumia 920
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 plus WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Nokia Lumia 920 Details
- Name: Nokia Lumia 920
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 6.53 ounces (183 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.79 inches wide x 5.12 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 320 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: LUMIA920
- UPC/GTIN: 06438158526969
Nokia Lumia 920 Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Compass
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Wireless Charging: Qi Technology
- Bluetooth: Version 3.1 Supported Profiles: HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- AT&T has released already newer and more powerful smartphones on its network, such as Samsung Galaxy S IV or HTC One.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- Windows App Marketplace still needs more apps to be comparable with Android Market or Apple's App Store.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia Lumia 920 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is not unlocked phone. Despite of its Quad Band capability, in order to use this phone abroad, it must be unlocked first.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Wireless Charging
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features