Today Best Price:
Looking for Nokia Lumia at a low price? What about the Nokia Lumia 710 equipped with 3.7-inch touch screen, fast 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor and Windows 7.5 Mango? Released in 2011 and having successors the unlocked Nokia Lumia 710 is available today at a budget friendly price from third-party vendors. In addition, the smartphone brings set of multimedia functions, including a 5 megapixel camera with HD video recorder, Wi-Fi, Mobile Internet Explorer, XBox Live gaming, Zune music player and also on-the-go entertainment with Netflix, TV, and more.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a smart move when you need a Nokia Lumia at a cheap price. However, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have sometimes downsides. When you buy cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Nokia Lumia 710
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||38.99||Buy it now ›|
Nokia Lumia 710 Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: Lumia 710
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Nokia Lumia 710 Details
- Name: Nokia Lumia 710
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows 7.5 Mango
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S2 MSM8255 plus 512 MB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.42 ounces (125 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.45 inches wide x 4.68 inches high x 0.5 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 3846 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 710
- UPC/GTIN: 00610214628954
Nokia Lumia 710 Features
- Display: 3.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS, Compass
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 14.4
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Video Player
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, AMR, M4A, WMA
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 8 GB plus 512 MB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Nokia Lumia 710 an older model among newest Windows smartphones..
- The Nokia Lumia 710 has already successors with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Lack of 4G LTE capability.
- No option to increase memory of the phone.
- No data tethering to share wireless internet connection.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia Lumia 710 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Windows Store still needs more apps to compete with Android Market and Apple's App Store.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.