Today Best Price:
If you are looking for an opportunity to get yourself a cheap Windows 8 Phone without a contract, you may want to check out the Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T. The phone features a 4-inch touch screen, 1 GHz processor, 5 megapixel camera, and microSD card slot for memory expansion up to 64GB. Thanks to the latest Windows 8 platform the device provides access to apps available on Windows store and integration with XBox and SkyDrive. Released in March 2013, the Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T is now available at lower price from third party vendors.
If you are looking for a cheap Windows 8 smartphone, buying a device from third-party vendors is the best way to save some money. However, buying phones at suspiciously low prices may have sometimes flip sides. The general rule is that you get what you pay for. Before purchasing the phone, please read few tips below to avoid common mistakes and rest assured that your shopping will go without any surprises.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||38.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||69.99||Buy it now ›|
Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: Lumia 520
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier if unlocked first.
Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T Details
- Name: Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8270
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.39 ounces (124 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.52 inches wide x 4.72 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9.6 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 360 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: NK520W
- UPC/GTIN: 06438158560819
Nokia Lumia 520 for AT&T Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 512 MB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Nokia Lumia 520 is a compact and affordable smartphone that should get attention anyone enthusiast Windows 8 phone on budget.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia Lumia 520 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Lack of front-facing shooter.
- No flash on camera, lack of front-facing shooter.
- No LTE connectivity on the phone.
- This is not unlocked phone. Despite of its Quad Band capability, in order to use this phone abroad, it must be unlocked first.