Today Best Price:
Need an unlocked high-end Windows 8 Phone with bigger screen? If so, check out our deals on the Nokia Lumia 1520. The phone is the most advanced and the largest smartphone that has been manufactured by Nokia so far (2013). The device comes with a 6-inch Full HD display at 367 ppi, a powerful quad-core 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 chip and 2 GB of RAM. The handset’s camera features a 20-megapixel sensor, Carl Zeiss optics, optical image stabilization, auto focus, and dual-LED flash. Moreover, the Nokia Lumia 1520 is not locked for any carrier, so you can use it with any GSM carrier of your choice such as T-Mobile or AT&T.
Buying Lumia phones from third party vendors is a smart move to get a premium Windows smartphone without contact at a cheaper price. Just be aware. Buying new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online, keep few things in mind. You know the rule, you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a phone read few tips below which will help you to avoid common mistakes and purchase your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Lumia 1520
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||268.99||Buy it now ›|
Lumia 1520 Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: Lumia 1520
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 plus LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Lumia 1520 Details
- Name: Lumia 1520
- Operating System: Windows Mobile
- Software Version: Windows 8
- Processor: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 plus 2 GB
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 7.37 ounces (209 grams)
- Dimensions: 3.36 inches wide x 6.41 inches high x 0.34 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 27.4 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 768 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: RM-937
Lumia 1520 Features
- Display: 6-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 20 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Windows Media Player
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 32 GB internal storage (AT&T version 16 GB) , 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 64GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Heavy - 7.37 ounces weight.
- Large - 6.41 inches high and 3.36 inches wide.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia Lumia 1520 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Lack of DLNA feature for wireless streaming.
- Windows App Marketplace still needs more apps to be comparable with Google Play Store or Apple's App Store.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support data features such as: MMS - picture messaging, web browsing, and sending/receiving emails. In order to utilize data services you will need to first obtain settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features