Searching for an unlocked messaging phone with full QWERTY keyboard and easy email setup? Search no more, for the Nokia E5-00 has the potential to satisfy your needs. This unlocked Symbian-running smartphone is compatible with major US carriers and features a 2.36-inch LCD display, physical QWERTY keyboard, access to personal and corporate email, instant messaging, 5 MP camera and Wi-Fi connectivity. Released in 2010, the Nokia E5-00 is available today at a cheap price from third-party merchants.
Buying older phones from third-party vendors is a great idea when you need an unlocked phone with various messaging options at cheaper price. However, buying unlocked phones online at unusually low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. Follow the tips below to help you avoid common mistakes and safely buy a phone online.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Nokia E5-00
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||59.99||Buy it now ›|
Nokia E5-00 Specs
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Model: E5-00
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Nokia E5-00 Details
- Name: Nokia E5-00
- Operating System: Symbian
- Software Version: S60 (Symbian) version 3.2 (3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2)
- Processor: 600 MHz ARM11
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.44 ounces (126 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.32 inches wide x 4.53 inches high x 0.5 inches deep
- Color: Available in White or Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4.8 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 552 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: 002T106
- UPC/GTIN: 5050553111093
Nokia E5-00 Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA 10.1
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 2.0+EDR, Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, DUN, A2DP, BIP, SAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, SMTP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- FM Radio: Listen to live-broadcast FM radio stations on the go.
- Internal Memory: 250 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Nokia E5 an older model among the latest smartphones.
- Nokia has already released newer smartphones, such Lumia series, with new design and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Nokia E5 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding the high speed data feature. The Nokia E5 was originally released abroad. If you are planning to use this phone with US carriers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with phone's capabilities.