Need a durable phone at a cheap price? If you’re hard on your equipment and beat phones up until they die, the Motorola Tundra VA76r is right for you. This ruggedized phone provides certified military-grade protection against shock, water, and dust. Released in 2007 and discontinued by AT&T, the Motorola Tundra can be yours today at a price of any budget phone.
Buying old phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a strong ruggedized phone at a cheap price. However, buying new phones online at suspicious low prices may have downsides. When you buy a cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know, you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to consider to help you find a new phone at great value and purchase it at minimum hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Tundra VA76r
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||179.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||214.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Tundra VA76r Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Tundra VA76r (GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Tundra VA76r Details
- Name: Motorola Tundra VA76r
- Form Factor (Design): Flip Phone
- Weight: 5.15 ounces (146 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.14 inches wide x 3.84 inches high x 0.95 inches deep
- Color: Titanium Gray
- Estimated Battery Talk: 4.1 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 480 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: VA76r
- UPC/GTIN: 888063935572
Motorola Tundra VA76r Features
- Ruggedized: Meets MilSpec 810F for drops, dust, vibration, humidity, temperatures, rain
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, OPP, A2DP, BPP
- Email: Yahoo, AOL, AIM, Windows Live, BellSouth, Comcast, Earthlink, Juno, MindSpring, NetZero
- Camera Resolution: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3
- Internal Memory: 100 MB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Push To Talk: Type: Kodiak RTX
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2007, what makes the Motorola VA76r an old phone.
- Discontinued model by service providers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- Due to the age of the model, the Tundra VA76r may not be covered by manufacturer 1 year warranty but only store return policy. Ask seller for details.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Bulky design and heavy.
- Includes stub antenna.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually. (It’s free but required)
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Motorola Tundra VA76r was originally released by AT&T. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than AT&T you might encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.