If you need an affordable texting phone which does not require purchasing data plan you should check out today deals on Motorola Theory. This Blackberry looking device is a great alternative for heavy texters who need a phone with full QWERTY keyboard but don’t need a smartphone. In addition, this sophisticated device delivers a 1.3 megapixel camera, web access, and Bluetooth. With threaded messaging, text savvy users can stay connected with friends at any time. Released in 2011 for Boost Mobile pre-paid network, the Motorola Theory can be yours today at a cheap price without contract.
Buying phones released in 2011 is a good alternative when you need a simple texting phone at a cheap price. Also buying used phones is a great choice to get any phone at the cheapest possibly price. However, be aware. Buying new phones at suspicious slick prices may be sometimes tricky. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to help you a new phone at low price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Theory
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||69.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Theory Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Theory (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 1900
Motorola Theory Details
- Name: Motorola Theory
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 3.88 ounces (110 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.38 inches wide x 4.41 inches high x 0.49 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 480 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: Theory
- UPC/GTIN: 851427003309
Motorola Theory Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, LBS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: WAP Mobile Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, BPP, BIP, Version 2.0+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 1 Megapixel
- Internal Memory: 148 MB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Theory an older model.
- Motorola Theory offers is an entry-level cheap phone without any fancy features.
- Lack of music player, video recording, expandable memory card slot, and 3G high speed data
- Boost Mobile is currently offering newer texting phones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Lower demand today for this particular model additionally corrected the price.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Boost Mobile customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.