Today Best Price:
Out of stock
The Moto X is one of the best phones Motorola has made in 2013. Entirely built in the US soil, the new Moto X for Sprint is a perfect choice for users who value interacting with their phone on a more advanced level. The Moto X packs a 4.7-inch AMOLED display with 720p resolution, 1.7 GHz dual-core processor and 400 MHz quad-core GPU. The phone is capable of responding even without you having to touch it thanks to Google Now integration. Other features include 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory, 10-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera and Android 4.2.2 as an OS of choice. Released in May 2013 and having successor on the horizon, the new Motorola Moto X for Sprint can be yours today at a lower price and no contract.
Buying phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative if you want a reliable device at a lower price. However, buying brand new phones online at suspiciously cheap prices may be sometimes tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Before you purchase a new phone online, please read a few tips below that will help you improve shopping experience and avoid common mistakes.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto X Sprint Phone
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
Moto X Sprint Phone Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Sprint
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Sprint global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 plus GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100; WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100 and LTE 1900
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas if unlocked first.
Moto X Sprint Phone Details
- Name: Moto X Sprint Phone
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960 plus 2GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.59 ounces (130 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.57 inches wide x 5.09 inches high x 0.42 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 13 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 576 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1056
Moto X Sprint Phone Features
- Display: 4.7-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSDPA 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, BPP 1.2, HID, PAN, MAP, HTP, HRP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, Exchange, Gmail
- Camera Resolution: 10 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic) and voice activation in idle mode
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: May 2013.
- New successor on the horizon - the Moto+1.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Sprint customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Sprint subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Moto X is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Although the Moto X supports GSM network, the phone may be still locked to Sprint service only. If you planning travel abroad you may need to contact Sprint customer support in order to remove SIM lock on the device.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features