Today Best Price:
Want to get yourself an unlocked phone with sharp screen, powerful processor and customizable design that will fit your style? If so, then the 2nd gen Moto X SIM-lock free smartphone seems like the right option. The phone arrives with a 5.2-inch 1080p OLED display offering users 424 ppi, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 with 2GB RAM and 16GB or 32GB of built-in storage, NFC, LTE, infrared sensors for wave gestures and really powerful 13MP camera with dual-LED flash capable to record 4K videos. Customization options include a wide range of back case choices. Released in September, 2014 the Moto X 2nd Gen unlocked phone, compatible with any GSM carrier such as AT&T or T-Mobile can be yours significantly cheaper than bought from your local carrier store.
Buying phones released in 2014 is a smart move when you want to put your hands on a brand new unlocked smartphone paying considerably less. You will save yourself time, money and piles of formalities. Just be aware that deals looking too good in many cases can be fishy. We recommend keeping distance from unnaturally lucrative offers on new phones since they may be tricky. To help you avoid the risk of being deceived below we present few tips on how to buy a new phone online for cheap and no hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||123.74||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||129.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||189.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X 2nd Gen
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 17 / 29
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Details
- Name: Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.08 ounces (144 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.54 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Manufacturer Part No.: 00501NAECOM
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755005013
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, ~424 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-phone
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – September, 2014.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features