Today Best Price:
Searching for easy and inexpensive way to separate work calls from personal? How about a dual-SIM phone that would let you use two SIM cards in one device? The Moto G dual-SIM phone offers an alternative that could help you bring your mobile expenses down by choosing optimal combination of two services in one handset. The dual-SIM Moto G, just like its single SIM version, features a 4.5-inch HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 chip. Other features include 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing sensor and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat. Released in January 2014, the unlocked Moto G dual-SIM phone is available today at a more wallet-friendly price.
If you are looking for a dual-SIM phone at a cheap price, buying a device from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to do so. Just remember, in certain cases, buying brand new phones at prices too good to be true may be tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Below you can find a few tips to help you find a new dual-SIM phone at low price and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto G Dual-SIM Phone
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||449.00||Buy it now ›|
Moto G Dual-SIM Phone Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Moto G Dual-SIM Phone Details
- Name: Moto G Dual-SIM Phone
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.59 inches wide x 5.11 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1033
Moto G Dual-SIM Phone Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: HSPA+
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - January 2014.
- Motorola launched the Moto G with premium specs at an exceptional low price, what made the phone one of the best selling devices from company's portfolio.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Lack of the 4G LTE internet.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Since the Moto G phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).