Today Best Price:
Looking for a decent Boost Mobile Android smartphone for cheap? If so, you should definitely check out the Motorola Moto G. The phone is currently (2014) the best alternative for those users who were eyeing the Moto X but decided against the purchase due to its price. The Moto G comes fully loaded in terms of hardware and software and yet keep the price at the lowest point. Powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor, the phone sports a 4.5-ich HD display, 1 GB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP user-facing snapper, 8 GB of internal storage and a 2,070 mAh battery. The handset runs Android 4.4 KitKat. Released in 2013, the Moto G for Boost Mobile prepaid service can be yours at the cheapest price ever.
Buying Motorola Moto G is one of the best choices on market if you want premium Android experience at a cheap price. Also shopping phones online from third-party vendors is a good alternative if you want to avoid paying full retail price in carrier’s store and purchase the phone cheaper. However, be cautious. Buying phones at surprisingly low prices may have sometimes flip sides. When you shop online keep few things in mind. Remember, you get what you pay for. Below you can find few tips for your convenience to help you find a good deal on Moto G, avoid disappointing purchase and shop with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|5.60||42.79||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||58.00||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||58.99||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||79.99||Buy it now ›|
Moto G Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA)
Moto G Details
- Name: Moto G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean - upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.59 inches wide x 5.11 inches high x 0.43 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1032
Moto G Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2013.
- Great value, Moto G is Motorola's premium smartphone with decent specs at an exceptional low price.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Boost Mobile.
- To use the phone you need to be a Boost Mobile subscriber.
- Lack of the 4G LTE internet speed.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Since the Moto G phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).