Today Best Price:
If you need a cheap unlocked phone that offers LTE connectivity along with microSD card slot, the Motorola Moto G 4G LTE could fit the bill. The recent upgrade to an exceptionally low priced Moto G brings expandable storage option up to 32 GB for extra content and faster 4G LTE connectivity. Other than that, the new Moto G 4G LTE is exactly the same as its predecessor: 4.5-inch display, quad-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor paired with 1 GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage, 5MP rear camera with LED flash with720p video capture plus 1.3MP snapper on the front, and Android, the 4.4.2 KitKat. Released in May 2014, the new Moto G 4G LTE unlocked phone is available today in the US for cheap from third-party vendors.
Buying phones from third-party merchants is a good alternative when you need a 4G LTE unlocked phone at a cheap price. However, be aware. In certain cases buying brand new phones at suspicious low prices may be sometimes tricky. When you buy phones online keep a few things in mind. Keep distance from deals too good to be true as they may be fraudulent. Here you can find few tips below to help you find a new phone at a low price and buy it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto G 4G LTE
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||111.48||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||127.94||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||129.87||Buy it now ›|
Moto G 4G LTE Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G LTE
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band), WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Moto G 4G LTE Details
- Name: Moto G 4G LTE
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.59 inches wide x 5.11 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: X1032
Moto G 4G LTE Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date - May 2014.
- Motorola launched the Moto G series with premium specs and exceptional low price, what made the phone one of the best selling devices from company's portfolio.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software may not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since Motorola Moto G 4G LTE is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Since the Moto G 4G LTE phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).