Today Best Price:
Searching for an affordable smartphone that offers 4G LTE speeds, high-resolution camera, waterproof body and pure Android experience? If so, then how about the new Moto G 3rd Gen unlocked phone? The phone features IPX7 rating that protects the handset against water immersion for 30 minutes to a depth of 1 meter. Above that the phone houses a 5-inch 720x1280p LCD display, 13MP main camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash and a 5MP selfie-friendly front snapper. Powered by the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 410 quad-core 1.4GHz processor with 2GB RAM the handset delivers smooth performance enhanced by Android 5.1. Lollipop and ultra-fast 4G LTE connectivity. Released in May 2015, the 3rd Gen Moto G offers perfect balance between value, design and performance, and can be yours considerably cheaper when bought beyond Motorola official store.
Purchasing phones from third-party sellers is always a smart idea when you want to get yourself a brand new unlocked phone at lower cost. Also buying unlocked phones will help you avoid long-term contracts and let you use the phone with different service providers, such as AT&T or T-Mobile in the US. However, conscious of the fact that online shopping may sometimes be risky always keep distance from the deals offering new phones at unnaturally cheap prices. You know the rule: the price defines the product’s quality. In order to help you find a perfect deal on a new phone, below we posted few tips on how to buy cheap phones online with full confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto G (3rd Gen)
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||140.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||289.00||Buy it now ›|
Moto G (3rd Gen) Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G (3rd Gen)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 17
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Moto G (3rd Gen) Details
- Name: Moto G (3rd Gen)
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.47 ounces (155 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.59 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: White
- Estimated Battery Talk: Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1540
Moto G (3rd Gen) Features
- Display: 5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, ~294 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, POP, IMAP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD, slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV, Flac player
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – May, 2015.
- Moto G is a solid phone for a low price.
- The phone may arrive without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Processor power is underwhelming, which makes the phone sluggish at times.
- Display offers 294 ppi pixel density.
- Super long battery recharge time.
- Battery is non-removable.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the 3rd Gen Moto G is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Since the Moto G is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features