Need a Droid with amazing battery life? When other smartphones need a second wind, the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX still run on the first one. Equipped with enormous 3300 mAh LiIon battery, the Motorola Droid MAXX offers users over 21 hours of talk and 350 hours standby. Other features include: Android platform, 4G LTE speed, large 4.3-inch qHD touch screen, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1.3MB front-facing camera, 8MB rear camera, 1080p HD video recording, and 16GB internal memory. Released in 2011, the Motorola Droid MAXX is available at the lowest price ever from third-party vendors.
Buying phones released in 2011 from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a featured DROID RAZR smartphone at a cheaper price. Just be aware, buying high end phones at a suspicious low prices may have sometimes flip sides. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Before purchasing a phone we recommend reading few tips below to avoid common mistakes and purchase your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Deals and Prices on New Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||215.45||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||584.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid RAZR MAXX
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 LTE 750
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Details
- Name: Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Processor: 1.2 GHz TI OMAP4430 Dual-core plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.11 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.71 inches wide x 5.15 inches high x 0.35 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 21.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 350 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MOTXT912M
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755001299
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Features
- Display: 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP, HRP, Version 4.0
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB plus 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX an older model among newer smartphones.
- Motorola has released already the newest generation of Droid smartphones new look and and upgraded capabilities.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Because the Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and use Android Market (free of charge but required).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features