If you seek for an unlocked Droid phone at a reasonable price, the Motorola Droid Pro may be your solution. The Droid Pro, a world edition Verizon smartphone, is compatible with CDMA and GSM network. It also combines touch screen capability with QWERTY keyboard functionality in a compact bar handset. Released in 2010 and expecting successors the Motorola Droid Pro is available today at the lowest price ever.
Buying Android phones from third party retailers is a good alternative when you need a Droid smartphone at a cheap price. Just be aware, buying high-end smartphones at suspicious low prices may be tricky. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. Here are some tips to consider that help you find a new phone at a cheap price and purchase it with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Droid Pro
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||39.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid Pro Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid Pro (CDMA & GSM)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band GSM) WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- World Edition / Global Phone: This phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM network, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Beside Verizon and Page Plus, the phone is compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Droid Pro Details
- Name: Motorola Droid Pro
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.2
- Processor: 1 GHz TI OMAP3620
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 4.73 ounces (134 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.36 inches wide x 4.69 inches high x 0.46 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 7.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 320 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: MOTXT610
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755811430
Motorola Droid Pro Features
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, PBA, OPP, A2DP, AVRC, HID, Version 2.1 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: WVGA / 480p
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: AAC, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4, AMR-NB, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 1.5 GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic) plus Voice-To-Text
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2010, what makes the Droid Pro an older model among newest Android devices.
- Motorola has released already newer Droid smartphones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- No manufacturer warranty - just short return policy by retailer.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Droid Pro a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as 3G Internet browsing, WiFi or GPS navigation.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Droid Pro was originally released by Verizon. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than Verizon you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.