Today Best Price:
Looking for a smartphone with QWERTY keyboard for Verizon with 4G LTE connectivity but you don’t need contract? Why not try out the Motorola Droid 4? An update to the Droid 3, the phone brings 4G LTE connectivity in a lighter and thinner body. Key features of the Droid 4 include a 4-inch display, dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of expandable storage, an 8-megapixel camera and Android 2.3 Gingerbread. In addition, the Motorola Droid 4 has a slide out physical 5-row keyboard making it a perfect choice for users who like to feel actual keys under their thumbs while texting. Released in 2011, having successors and discontinued by Verizon, the Motorola Droid 4 is available today at the lowest price ever.
Undoubtedly buying phones discontinued by service providers brings substantial benefits on your wallet. For instance you can get a smartphone with decent specs, QWERTY keyboard and cool features at a cheap price. Also buying phones online from third-party retailers may save you even more. You should, however, be careful, especially if you come across a brand new featured phone at a suspiciously low price. Here are few tips below before purchasing the deal that should help you shop wisely and without risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Droid 4
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||65.00||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid 4 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid 4
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900 plus LTE 750
Motorola Droid 4 Details
- Name: Motorola Droid 4
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread (upgradeable)
- Processor: Dual-core 1.2 GHz plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 6.31 ounces (179 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.65 inches wide x 5 inches high x 0.5 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 12.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 204 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT894
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755001077
Motorola Droid 4 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS, Compass
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 3)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.5, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP, HRP
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD with Video Stabilization
- Video Streaming: Yes
- TV Output: HDMI
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, M4A, WMA, AAC, AAC+
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Droid 4 an older model.
- Motorola has released already next generation of Droid smartphones new look and and updated specs.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid 4 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Because the Motorola Droid 4 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone and use Android Market (free of charge but required).
- Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- See more featuresSee less features