Today Best Price:
If you need a Droid phone with excellent physical QWERTY keyboard, the Motorola Droid 3 won’t disappoint you. Thanks to a large and convenient keyboard featured with an additional numeric row, the Droid 3 is like a laptop in your hand. No texting or email will slow you down. Plus, with 1 GHz dual core processor, this Android smartphone will make you a super fast. An 8-megapixel camera, a front-facing camera, global GSM roaming and 16GB internal memory is a plus. Released in 2011 and having successor, the unlocked Motorola Droid 3 XT862 can be yours today at the cheapest price ever.
Buying discontinued phones from third-party vendors is a good alternative when you need a featured Droid phone with full QWERTY keyboard at a cheaper price. However, buying brand new phones online at suspicious fishy prices may be sometimes risky. When you buy cheap phones keep a few things in mind. You know the rule: you get what you pay for. Read few tips below to avoid common slips and purchase your new phone with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Droid 3
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||98.67||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Droid 3 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Droid 3
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad-Band) and WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Motorola Droid 3 Details
- Name: Motorola Droid 3
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz TI OMAP 4430 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 6.49 ounces (184 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.52 inches wide x 4.85 inches high x 0.51 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: 9.2 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 300 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT862
- UPC/GTIN: 723755000186
Motorola Droid 3 Features
- Display: 4-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: Google Maps with Street View, Photo Video Geo-Tagging
- Keyboard: Full QWERTY Keyboard
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSDPA
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP, OPP, PBA, DUN, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.4, HID, PAN, MAP, Version 2.1+EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: POP, IMAP, GMail, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 8 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 1080p HD
- Video Streaming: YouTube
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV
- Internal Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2011, what makes the Motorola Droid 3 an older model among newest Android devices.
- Motorola has released already newer Droid smartphones with new look and updated specs.
- Discontinued model by carriers, is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Heavy - 6.49 ounces weight.
- Memory card may not be included.
- SIM Card is not included.
- Doesn't feature 4G LTE high speed data.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Droid 3 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as 3G Internet browsing, Wi-Fi or GPS navigation.
- This is an unlocked phone, it may carry generic software.
- Generic software does not support premium features such as: sending pictures, web browsing, and sending emails. In order to utilize all of these you need to first obtain the settings from your service provider (AT&T or T-Mobile) and set up the phone manually.
- Regarding high speed data feature. The Droid 3 was originally released by Verizon. If you are planning to use this phone with a different service provider than Verizon you may encounter issues with 3G high speed data. We suggest contact your service provider prior purchase to compare 3G network requirements with the phone capabilities.
- Touch Screen
- QWERTY Keyboard
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- TV Output
- Digital Living Network Alliance
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- World Edition Phone (CDMA & GSM)
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features