Today Best Price:
Want a cheap Android with convenient QWERTY keyboard for Verizon network? The Motorola Devour A555 is a great a great social networking tool for anyone who is on budget. Released in 2009, having successors and discontinued by Verizon, the touch screen Devour A555 with spacious QWERTY keyboard is available today at a cheap price.
Buying Android phones discontinued by service providers is a good alternative when you need a QWERTY keyboard smartphone on Android platform at a cheap price. Just be careful, buying cheap phones may have downsides. You know, every phone has its pro’s and con’s, cheap phones especially con’s. Before purchasing a cheap phone read few tips below, which will help you make a purchase with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Devour A555
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||50.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||80.29||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Devour A555 Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Devour A555 (CDMA)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900
Motorola Devour A555 Details
- Name: Motorola Devour A555
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 1.6
- Processor: 600 MHz Qualcomm S1 MSM7627
- Form Factor (Design): Slider Phone
- Weight: 6.35 ounces (180 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.40 inches wide x 4.55 inches high x 0.61 inches deep
- Color: Silver
- Estimated Battery Talk: 6.5 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: 443 hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: A555
- UPC/GTIN: 723755811560
Motorola Devour A555 Features
- Display: 3.1-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g
- Data Tethering: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Bluetooth: Supported Profiles: HSP 1.1, HFP 1.5, A2DP 1.2, AVRC, HID, Version 2.0 + EDR
- Email: Protocols Supported: Exchange, POP3, IMAP plus GMail client
- Camera Resolution: 3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: VGA (640 x 480)
- Video Streaming: Yes
- DLNA: Share music, photos and videos over a home network.
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AAC+, AMR
- Internal Memory: 250 MB
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – 2009, what makes the Devour A555 an older Android phone.
- Motorola released already newer Droid phones with new look and upgraded capabilities.
- Discontinued model by Verizon is offered now only by third party retailers.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy brand new handsets in bulk from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Memory card may not be included.
- Outdated processor – the phone may be slow responsive while dealing with the newest applications.
- Battery life may be an issue if you addicted to use data services such as 3G Internet browsing, WiFi or GPS navigation.
- No flash on camera.
- Heavy, almost 6.35 ounces weight.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon or Page Plus.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon or Page Plus subscriber.
- Data plan required for smartphones. Since the Motorola Devour A555 is a smartphone, your provider may require additional data plan in order to use this phone.
- Phone does not support SIM cards. It cannot be used overseas.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Since the Motorola Devour A555 is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).