Today Best Price:
Need a new Verizon smartphone without contract that will offer a package of great features and that will fit your style? How about the new 2nd Gen Moto X phone that features changeable back cover allowing you to design the phone to match your unique tastes? Specs-wise the Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen houses a vivid 5.2-inch Full HD screen, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 with 2GB RAM, 4G LTE, NFC, infrared sensors for wave gestures, voice control and generous 16MP camcorder sporting dual-LED flash capable to record 4K videos. Released in 2014 on Verizon network and having a successor, the Motorola’s new 2nd Gen Moto X may be yours significantly cheaper when bought from third-party online vendors.
If you want to get yourself a nicely-specced brand new Verizon phone without contract at a low price, buying it from independent online retailers is one of the perfect options to achieve the task. Also picking a model having successors will make the job done easier. While avoiding carrier’s painful contract, you will get a great device additionally saving few bucks. However, few details you must remember. Since, in many cases, the price defines product’s quality, be suspicious upon unrealistically low prices on new high-end phones since they may turn out to be fishy. Below we prepared few tips in order to help you find a great deal on a new smartphone and explaining how to buy it with no risk.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||129.85||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||329.99||Buy it now ›|
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto X (2nd Gen)
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon, Page Plus
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a Verizon global phone. It accepts nano SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 850 / 1900, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 1 / 2 / 5 / 8 plus LTE 2 / 3 / 4 / 7 / 13
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Details
- Name: Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.4.4 KitKat, upgradable
- Processor: Quad-core 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (MSM8974-AC) plus 2 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.08 ounces (144 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.85 inches wide x 5.54 inches high x 0.39 inches deep
- Color: White Bamboo
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Manufacturer Part No.: MOTXT1096
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755005082
Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, ~424 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A, HSPA+ 42
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 ac a b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- NFC: Enables quick, secure two-way interactions among electronic devices.
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 13 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 2 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD, slow motion mode
- Video Streaming: Miracast
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, AAC+, WAV, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 16 GB internal storage, 2 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-phone
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas if unlocked first.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – September, 2014.
- Motorola has released already the 3 Generation Moto X with newer design and updated hardware.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact Verizon customer service.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon subscriber.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Since the Moto X phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Voice Dialing
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features