If you want a phone offering near stock Android experience at low price, the Moto G for Verizon prepaid service fits the bill perfectly. The Motorola Moto G is one of the few phones which delivers Android OS in unchanged form that allows you to enjoy the software the way Google intended to. Above that, the phone is offered at exceptional cheap price becoming Motorola’s best selling smartphone in 2013/2014. As of the hardware, in addition to a 4.5-ich HD display, the phone packs a quad-core 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 400 processor paired with 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of fixed storage, 5-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera and a 2,070 mAh battery. Launched in September, 2013 on Verizon prepaid service, the Moto G smartphone can be yours today for cheap from third party vendors.
If you are looking for an Android smartphone for less, picking the Moto G phone is one of the best options to do so. Additionally buying a device from third-party vendors is smart move to find the phone at even lower price. However, be aware. In certain cases, buying phones at prices too good to be true may be tricky. When you shop online keep few things in mind. You know the rule – you get what you pay for. Here you can find few tips below to help you find great deal on your new Moto G and purchase it without hazard.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto G
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||47.00||Buy it now ›|
|FREE||47.51||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||47.91||Buy it now ›|
Moto G Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Verizon
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a CDMA phone. It does not support SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900 (Tri-band CDMA)
Moto G Details
- Name: Moto G
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean - upgradeable to 4.4 KitKat
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.59 inches wide x 5.11 inches high x 0.43 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1032
Moto G Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: 1xEV-DO Rev A
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 with A2DP
- Email: Protocols Supported: IMAP, POP, Exchange
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, WMA player
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: September, 2013.
- Great value, Moto G is Motorola's premium smartphone with decent specs at an exceptional low price.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- To activate the phone you need to contact with Verizon.
- To use the phone you need to be a Verizon prepaid service subscriber.
- Lack of the 4G LTE internet connection.
- No option to increase storage of the phone.
- Although both companies merged, Verizon phones cannot be used with Alltel service plan.
- Alltel customers won’t be able to use this phone.
- Since the Moto G phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).