Today Best Price:
Need a cheap new phone without contract? The Moto G5 Plus unlocked phone is a powerful smartphone that won’t kill your wallet and does not need a long term contracts. Released in February, 2017 the smartphone ditched the old plastic design the series was often criticized for and introduced a new aluminum one. However, except for speaking premium design language, the 5.2-inch handset provides solid specs and a variety of cool features for a low price. Praised for its snappy performance the Moto G5 Plus is driven by the Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2GHz and coupled with 4GB RAM. Such processing parameters plus pure Android Nougat equals smooth multitasking. Furthermore, equipped in a Full HD LCD screen panel the phone delivers high-quality viewing experience and the best standby screen of all Android. Meanwhile, a combination of a 12MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash and Auto HDR, and a 5MP selfie snapper guarantee bright photos. Kept alive by a 3,000 mAh battery the phone delivers long battery life. Right now the Moto G 5th Gen. unlocked phone compatible with CDMA and GSM networks, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint, can be yours today for cheap cheap if you decide to buy it from third-party dealers and even cheaper if you don’t mind extra ads on your screen.
Purchasing unlocked phones from independent sellers is often the best way to get yourself a cool smartphone for a low price. By doing so you will save more than just a few bucks and dodge the carrier’s contract or installment plans. Just keep in mind that online shopping sometimes may carry the risk of being tricked. Aware of the dishonest sellers’ practices, never let yourself being tempted by deals selling phones for dirt cheap prices. You know the old rule saying that nothing in this world, including phones, comes for free and that the prices defines the product’s quality. To help you find a trustworthy deal on the Moto G5 Plus unlocked phone, below we posted a few tips on how to buy phones online with safety.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto G5 Plus
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|Super Saver||229.99||Buy it now ›|
Moto G5 Plus Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto G
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: Boost Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10, Verizon, Page Plus, Virgin Mobile
- SIM Card Compatibility: Supports Nano SIM cards (4FF)
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, CDMA 800 / 850 / 1900, WCDMA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8 and LTE 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 25 / 26 / 41 / 66
- World Edition / Global Phone: This phone is compatible with CDMA and GSM network, can be used overseas
- Unlocked Phone: This is an unlocked phone compatible with GSM and CDMA network, including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint services
Moto G5 Plus Details
- Name: Moto G5 Plus
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 plus 4GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.47 ounces (155 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.91 inches wide x 5.91 inches high x 0.33 inches deep
- Color: Fine Gold
- Estimated Battery Talk: Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery Non-removable battery, Estimated battery talk is unknown
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1687
- UPC/GTIN: 00723755011113
Moto G5 Plus Features
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: Full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels ~424 ppi pixel density
- Fingerprint Scanner: Front mounted
- GPS Navigation: Yes
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: Yes
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 6)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 a b g n, Dual-Band
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Fast Charging: Up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging
- Bluetooth: Version 4.2 Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Yes
- Camera Resolution: 12 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: 5 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 4K UHD; slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Internal Memory: 64 GB storage and 4GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 128GB
- Voice Dialing: Yes
- Quad-Band Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release date: February, 2017.
- Great value for your dollar, Moto G5 Plus is one of the best affordable phones of 2017.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- SIM card may not included.
- Memory card is not included.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- Sports non-removable battery.
- Lacks NFC and Android Pay support.
- Large bezels.
- Tiny built-in speaker.
- Camera is a downgrade compared to predecessor - the LG G4 Plus.
- Some Moto G5 Plus models may arrive with lockscreen offers and ads.
- Since the Moto G5 Plus is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- Fingerprint Scanner
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Fast Charging
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features