Today Best Price:
Searching for an unlocked Android phone with 4G LTE connectivity with your budget cut to the bone? The 2nd gen Moto E may be exactly what you’re looking for. Proving that even extremely cheap phone can deliver nice performance the phone comes equipped with support for the fastest LTE, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 4.5 LCD screen panel and 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 chipset with 1GB RAM and 8GB of native storage. Additionally, thanks to a replaceable side band the new Moto E is surely a great option for those of you who are searching for a cheap phone allowing for customization. Released in Jaunuary 2015, the unlocked 2nd gen Moto E is now within your reach significantly cheaper thanks to independent online stores.
If you want to get yourself the 2nd gen Moto E unlocked phone at the cheapest price in the market, purchasing it from third-party vendors is one of the best ways to achieve the goal. While saving some money, you will additionally avoid long-term contracts. However, since nothing comes for free, watch out for deals offering new phones at suspiciously low prices as they may be tricky. In order to protect you from being deceived, below we present several tips on how to find a great deal on an unlocked phone and buy it online with confidence.
Tips & Guides
Best Deals and Prices on New Moto E (2nd Gen)
|Store||Shipping||Today Price||Shop & Save Now|
|FREE||59.99||Buy it now ›|
|Super Saver||79.97||Buy it now ›|
|14.84||124.83||Buy it now ›|
Moto E (2nd Gen) Specs
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Model: Moto E 2nd Gen
- Condition: New
- Contract: No Contract Phone
- Service Provider: AT&T, Cricket, Metro PCS, T-Mobile, Unlocked, Simple Mobile, Straight Talk, Net10
- SIM Card Compatibility: This is a GSM phone. It accepts micro SIM cards.
- Cellular Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (Quad Band GSM) WCDMA 2 / 4 / 5 plus LTE 2 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 12 / 17
- World Edition / Global Phone: Quad Band GSM Phone, can be used overseas.
- Unlocked Phone: Compatible with any GSM carrier, such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
Moto E (2nd Gen) Details
- Name: Moto E (2nd Gen)
- Operating System: Android
- Software Version: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: Quad-core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) plus 1 GB RAM
- Form Factor (Design): Candy Bar Phone
- Weight: 5.11 ounces (145 grams)
- Dimensions: 2.63 inches wide x 5.11 inches high x 0.48 inches deep
- Color: Black
- Estimated Battery Talk: Li-Ion 2390 mAh battery ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Estimated Battery Standby: ? hours max. Actual performance will vary based on phone settings, environmental conditions, and usage.
- Manufacturer Part No.: XT1511
Moto E (2nd Gen) Features
- Display: 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- Display Resolution: 540 x 960 pixels, ~245 ppi pixel density
- GPS Navigation: A-GPS
- Internet Browser: Full Web Browser
- Data Sync: with micro-USB Data Cable
- 3G High Speed Data Version: HSPA+ 21
- 4G High Speed Data: LTE (Cat 4)
- Wi-Fi: Version: 802.11 b g n
- Mobile Hotspot: Share your wireless internet connection with other devices.
- Data Tethering: Share your internet connection with Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1, Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Email: Protocols Supported: Gmail, Exchange, POP, IMAP
- Camera Resolution: 5 Megapixel
- Front Facing Camera: Less than 1 Megapixel
- Video Recording: Resolution: 720p HD, slow-motion mode
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Music Player: Supported Formats: MP3, eAAC+, WAV, FLAC player
- FM Radio: Stereo FM Radio
- Internal Memory: 8 GB internal storage, 1 GB RAM
- Memory Card Slot: microSD up to 32GB
- Voice Dialing: Speaker-independent (automatic)
- Quad-Band Phone: Can be used overseas.
A closer look. What you should know.
- Release Date – January, 2015.
- The phone may come without original retail packaging. It happens when retailers buy new handsets in bulk directly from service providers. Ask the seller whether the phone comes in retail box or bulk.
- User manual may not be included if the phones are offered in bulk packaging. However, you can download it at this page for free.
- SIM card is not included.
- Battery is non-removable.
- Since the Moto E 2nd Gen phone is an Android phone, you need to have or create a Gmail account in order to activate the phone (free of charge but necessary).
- Touch Screen
- GPS Navigation
- Full Web Browser
- Data Sync
- 3G High Speed Data
- 4G High Speed Data
- Mobile Hotspot
- Data Tethering
- Megapixel Camera
- Front Facing Camera
- Video Recording
- Video Streaming
- Music Player
- Memory Card Slot
- Voice Dialing
- FM Radio
- Quad-Band Phone (GSM)
- See more featuresSee less features